Current projects include:
- Men's Work-life balance: a case study of UK Police Officers
- Converging students’ perceptions on placements and part-time work while in full-time study
- The nature and extent of ‘evidence use’ in evidence-based practice across different professions
- Perceived Workplace Coaching Effectiveness: Development and Validation of a Scale
- Do individual differences impact on workplace coaching effectiveness?
- Women’s persistence in IT careers in Nigeria
- The impact of HRD research on practice – a study of the 2013 REF Impact case studies