Creating a stronger, more efficient and more successful education system requires great leaders.
- Participants meet in clusters and work in peer groups to share expertise and for joint practice development.
- Stimulus days are led by an expert leadership facilitator, with think-pieces to launch discussions and time to build on the expertise of the participants.
- Peer coaching is an integral part of the programme, with professional coaching available at varying degrees at different phases of development.
- Clusters may go through a series of phases of development as their expertise and self-sufficiency grow; the programme identifies four phases of growth each building on previous phase.
- There is an annual conference to share progress and to share the Insight Studies which exemplify good practice and the impact on schools, colleagues and on pupil outcomes; these may be assessed for Masters Credits.
Overview of the Four Phases of the Senior Leadership Programme