Our high quality programmes and innovative teaching methods prepare and train the very best professionals.
Secondary & Post Compulsory
Children and Families
- Collaborative Working with Children, Young People & Families FdA
- Early Childhood Professional Practice BA (Hons)
- Early Years Initial Teacher Training
- Early Years Foundation Degree
- Early Years Foundation Degree (Flexible and Distributed Learning Pathway)
- Integrated Working with Children and Families BA Hons, Top-up and Flexible and Distributed Learning
- Leading Early Years Practice PGCert
- MA/ PGDip/ PGCert Education (Early Childhood)
World Literacy Summit
Lecturer Gareth Dart presents a paper at the World Literacy Summit about his teacher education work in Zambia.
Unique study heralds new era for Religious Education
A unique study into the history of religious education broadcasting may help inform the way in which the subject is taught in schools.
The research at the University of Worcester, funded by a £219,050 grant from the Leverhulme Trust, is set to uncover the history of religious broadcasting in the UK.