Full day events will run from 10:00 to 16:00 with 9:30 registration and buffet lunch
Half day events will run from 10:00 to 13:00 with 9:30 registration and refreshments
One day Masterclasses
- End of Life in Dementia Care: 7 December 2018 - Mary Bruce
- Supporting People living with dementia and Frailty:18 January 2018 - Mary Bruce
- Truth-telling, best interests and risk in dementia care: Applying the Mental Capacity Act to real life: 26 March 2018- Isabelle Latham
- Dementia and Pain – Underdiagnosed and undertreated:9 May 2018 -Mary Bruce
- Intimacy and Sexuality: 3 July 2018 - Michal Herz
One day workshops
- Dementia Friendly Design:20 April 2018 - Teresa Atkinson
Half Day Workshop
Music and Dementia: 20 June 2018 - Claire Garabedian
- Cost per full 1 day Masterclass or Workshop - £150 (Earlybird rate - £125 up to 6 weeks in advance)
- Cost per half day Workshop - £80 (Earlybird rate - £65 up to 6 weeks in advance)
To book your place
To book your place
To book your place on any or all of these events please go to: https://ext-webapp-01.worc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/adsmasterclass2017/booking.pl
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Masterclass series’ in the subject line.
Updates will be posted here and will be emailed to those on our mailing list. Alternatively please email email@example.com with ‘Masterclass series’ in the subject line. Please state your full name and contact details indicating which classes you are interested in attending and/or details of your enquiry.
Masterclasses for organisations to commission
These can also be commissioned as single or multiple workshops and tailored to your organisation's needs and delivered here at the University or at your own location or at a venue of your choice. For more information please contact Gina Dutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.