Worcester Business School
tel: 01905 54 2433
I am an experienced academic having taught at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels for over 24 years. My subject areas are finance, accounting and economics. I try to use real-life scenarios and examples during my lectures and seminars to bring the subject material to life.
- Teaching & Research
Teaching & Research
I am currently teaching:
- 2nd year Accounting and Financial Management module
- 3rd year Business project
- Postgraduate modules in Corporate Finance and Financial Decision-Making
I have also taught a first year module on Economic & Financial Viability and a third year module on Strategic Financial Management
At my previous University (University Leicester) I taught Public Finance, Financial Modelling, International Finance and Globalisation, Performance Measurement & Quantitative Analysis.
- Employment legislation and how this effects companies competitiveness – with particular analysis of sister companies in different countries.
MSc International Trade & Finance
BSc (Hons) Economics
- External Responsibilities
External Examiner University of Staffordshire